All garage door pros on the site adhere to the following code:
- Always demonstrate a courteous and professional attitude.
- When arranging an appointment, consider the customer's schedule.
- Arrive on time. Let your customer know as soon as possible if you are running late or need to reschedule the appointment.
- When arriving at a job, before the work starts, review your estimate with the customer, explain what you intend to do and including all costs involved.
- Produce the best quality work possible.
- During work should you encounter an unexpected problem requiring additional work or parts not included in the estimate, get the customer’s permission prior to proceeding with the additional work.
- Don't leave a job site until your work is complete. If the work requires a second visit, arrange it with the customer before you leave.
- Show your customer the completed job. Demonstrate the use of a product if necessary, and make sure the customer is satisfied.
- Remember that honesty, integrity, and professionalism are the ingredients for customer loyalty.
- Encourage your customer to fill out an online "Customer Satisfaction Feedback Form".
- We guarantee you
Click here to chat now