Jackshaft Garage Door Opener by LiftMaster
3800 DC Motor Residential Jackshaft Opener
LiftMaster, the leader in garage door openers, has brought a new innovation to the garage door opener market with its Jackshaft design. Jackshaft openers are unique in that they do not require ceiling installation. Instead, they are installed on the wall to the side of the garage door. This is great for garages with tall ceilings, such as those with cathedral ceilings. This garage door opener isn't just for those with tall garage ceilings, though. Think about all the ceiling space you could save with a wall-mounted opener. You could use your entire garage ceiling for storage!
Some Additional Features
- Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable time delay
- The Protector System safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is closing
- Security+ rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Lifetime motor warranty and 5-year parts warranty
- Read the owners manual
Buy it for $300.00 from Amazon.com
Make sure to hire a reliable garage door opener installer and to always follow manufacturers' recommendations and instructions.